Are you a foreign investor? If you are planning to start up or invest in a business, there may be both non-immigrant and immigrant visa options available to you.  You may be eligible for an E-2 nonimmigrant visa if there is a treaty between the U.S. and your country of nationality. Alternatively, if you are willing to invest a larger amount and create at least 10 jobs for U.S. citizens, you and your immediate family may be eligible for permanent resident status based on your investment.

Would you like to test your knowledge of investment-based immigration options? Take our Romanovsky Law Quiz!

Would you like to test your knowledge of the U.S. immigration laws?

Category: Immigration for investors

Immigration for investors

To get an investment-based green card, you need to:

Your score is


Get In Touch

Give us a call