We help U.S. citizens and permanent residents reunite with their family members from overseas. A U.S. citizen may petition for his or her spouse, children, parents, and siblings. Permanent residents may petition for their spouses and unmarried children. Depending on the category, it can take anywhere from a few months to many years to bring your family member to the U.S. In certain situations, it is possible to adjust status without leaving the country.

Would you like to test your knowledge of family-based immigration rules? Take our Romanovsky Law Quiz!

Would you like to test your knowledge of the U.S. immigration laws?

Category: Family-based immigration

Family-based immigration

You are a U.S. citizen and you’re trying to bring your unmarried son, a citizen of Mexico, to live in the United States. Based on the current visa bulletin, the process will take:

Your score is


Get In Touch

Give us a call